Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Im Officially Obsessed With...

Mary-Kyri. If you are a shoe lover like me, you are always looking at shoes; weather that is as people pass you in crossing or you are out shopping for shoes. I often discover shoe designers I haven’t heard of before or don’t know much about by flipping through magazines or watching shows that discuss what the celebrities are wearing and then doing my own research on them. The designer that I am obsessed with right now is Mary-Kyri. As a shoe lover like myself, you may already know this shoe brand and know how amazing the shoe creations are. If you haven’t heard of this designer, make sure you check out the website, Mary-Kyri.com, they have amazing shoes! If you are already familiar, just take a few minutes and admire the genius of the shoe line below. Enjoy!

Some friends and I were sitting around a table flipping through a magazine while waiting around to start our project and the page was flipped past these amazing blue shoes. I caught just a glimpse of the shoes and had to go back to the page because I had to know who the designer was and where I could get them. I googled the designer when I got home to find that no, I could not get them (way out of my price range) but I could admire and add Mary-Kyri to my list of shoe designers I am obsessed with.



Obsessed with high-heels from a very young age, the passion didn’t waiver as Mary-Kyri got older, it grew stronger. It was during her teenage years that she set her sights on becoming Australia’s own version of Manolo Blahnik. I would say she is well on her way. She has made her mark on only in her home of Australia but also in America, Paris, New Zealand, and many others. They can be found in boutiques alongside other recognizable names such as Jimmy Choo, Guiseppe Zanotti, and Prada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...