Friday, July 9, 2010

Post-It Art

I came across these creations and I had to share them. Who knew post-its were good for more than scribbling down phone numbers and writing to-do lists on? Check out how these artist have found more creative ways to use post-it notes.Who knew with a few strategically placed post-its you could create real works of art. Happy 30th anniversary post-it!


Artist Rebecca Murtaugh has been using post-it notes as her
art medium for several years now. The pic above is her first art project with post-its, She covered her entire bedroom, walls and furniture include..
Who says you have to spend a lot of money to bring new energy to your living space? Check out the refrigerator ,interior designer, David Stark refurbished with post-it notes

a mantel above the fireplace designed for Metropolis Magazine's Home Exhibition by Post Typography's Bruce Willen

Another of Willen's creations. A colorful addition to a wall in a living room space




2 comments:

  1. Bianca this would have been great to take pictures of Capital, the local store in Charlotte!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea that would have, I thought about you after I found this, I remember you said you had seen something similar...I think its so neat, I don't know if I have the patients or creativity to pull it off myself though! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...