Thursday, July 8, 2010

And the journey continues...

I guess I enjoyed July 4th celebration a little too much, I haven't posted in a week! But if it helps my case any, I have been thinking about blogging..I have been doing research and trying to find great new things to bring to you. My journey into blogging is just that; a journey. I want to look back over my blog and see growth: growth in my writing, my concepts, and my fashion knowledge. With this in mind, I am changing my initial concept up a little, I am not going to be so routine and predictable. Not knowing what I might come across and be inspired by is exciting for me I hope what I find will be exciting for you as well!


Please check back next week and see what I have found to blog about
With Sole,
Bianca




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...