Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sheer Inspiration


Being the shoe lover that I am, I never pass up the chance to talk about shoes. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to show you how the sheer movement has made its way from clothes to shoes... I hope you enjoy this collection of sheer shoe madness as much as I did!


Here are some sheer inspired soles from Christian Louboutin, who was motivated by the sheer movement...

Louboutin does mesh side panels in this signature very high heeled, silver platform stiletto



This colorful peep-toe heel is sheer with an embroidered flower overlay

White done right -the entire front of this ankle strap shoe is sheer!


Here is the same shoe from just above done in black


be sure to check back later this week for splurge vs steal, I will take gotta have designer shoes and find look-a-likes that are closer to your budget (and mine!)























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...